If you want to achieve more, you learn less to worry. Here is how you do that:
- Realize that you are worried. Become aware of the physical sensations in your body that produce worry, the obsessive thoughts that drain your energy, and the parallel feeling that your life with high peaks does.
- Analyze the situation by asking and answering the following questions: Will the physical pain that causes Worry cause me to solve my problem? Will my obsession about the problem solve it? Will it make me feel paralyzed to help me find the solution?
- OK, now you have made the madness of Worry intellectual. Because it IS indeed insane! So your last step is to make a conscious choice to stop worrying. Simply do not worry.
All right, now you have decided not to worry, this is what you have to do:
- Do not think about the problem. Think of solutions. Worry is looking for a solution. Trying to overcome a problem only causes more worries.
- Keep in mind that most of the problems actually solve them without you being involved. All you have to do is reduce the importance you attach to the problem. So spend some time on reducing the importance of the case. And see how the case is solved.
- Relieve all aversion against problems. Do not think "If I get what I want, I'll be happy." You first have to be happy to get what you want. If you are not happy you will continue to get what you do not want. So be happy first.
- If you still can not stop worrying, that's OK. Set a timer and allow yourself to peep upright for 5 minutes. That's right – immerse yourself during that 5 minutes in Worry, go through all possible scenarios of doom and gloom and give in by consciously choosing until the alarm goes off. When the time is up, and if you feel that you can worry even more, you can do it – set your alarm clock to & # 39; to awaken you & # 39; from Worry in another 5 minutes. Make sure you are really worried during that time. And when the alarm goes off, you just shoot out, because it's the most ridiculous thing on earth. If you could not achieve anything more productive during those 5-10 minutes of conscious worries, I can guarantee that your results will not be better if you do it for days on end. Now you have had your dose of self-pity, you return to carry out my list of suggestions one by one and you see solutions from now on.
If you want to achieve more, just worry less!